Mas Jullien, Languedoc Rosé

Write a Review

Vintage: 2022

Varietals: 30 % Cinsault, 30 % Mourvèdre, 15 % Syrah et 15 % Carignan

Farming: Organic/Biodynamic

It's juicy, fleshy, intense, but also elegant, slender, with an ability to evolve towards more radical sensations. Aromas of red fruits and spices on the nose while the palate displays a nice substance with lots of flavors!

85% of the blend was harvested specifically for rosé (i.e., earlier than for reds) and macerated for 12 hours, and the remaining 15% was the saignée of bunches harvested for reds. Fermented and aged entirely in steel this harvest.