Sierras de Bellavista, Pinot Noir 2021

Write a Review

Vintage: 2021

Varietals: Pinot Noir

Farming: Sustainable

Light, bright color with high aromatic intensity of fresh strawberries and red fruit such as currants and raspberry.  On the palate, mineral with high acidity, along with ripe, soft and persistent tannins.  Ideal to drink today with ageing potential of 5-7 years.

Full bunch manual harvest to later pass to a manual selection band where only the healthy grapes were chosen. After destemming, the juice is poured into cocciopesto eggs. The juice was fermented in the egg with 30% stem and after malolactic fermentation, 70% of the juice remained in a smaller cocciopesto egg and the other 30% went to a used French oak barrel where it was left for 6 months to later be mixed and bottled.