Champagne Vincent Charlot, Fruit de Ma Passion Extra Brut

$62.99
Write a Review

Sold Out!

Vintage: 2017

Varietals: 55% Pinot Meunier, the remaining 45% consist of a roughly equal proportion of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir

Farming: Organic/Biodynamic

Personality: this wine has everything! There’s saffron, flowers, delicate spice touch (nutmeg and white pepper), light brioche, sweet wood, wonderful roundness held by acidic grip… layers just keep on coming, you’ll have fun swimming in them.

The grapes are hand-harvested, destemmed and gently pressed, then ferment spontaneously in neutral barrels. No malolactic fermentation, the wine rests in barrels for about 9-11 months. Bottled with liqueur de tirage and aged on lees for 42 months for the secondary fermentation (prise de mousse), disgorged, and topped up using the same wine, with a dosage of 4g/l (extra brut).